To watch the intro tutorial please click here.
+1 vote
asked by (140 points) 1 1 4

Please log in or register to answer this question.

2 Answers

+1 vote
answered by (1.4k points) 3 8

You could start gathering evidence of the mistreatment and documenting it. After sometime you could sue him/his family for putting you through this.

(Warning: I'm not a lawyer and this isn't legal advice. Please consult your own lawyer before actually taking action).

commented by (140 points) 1 1 4
Sure! But thank you so much for your suggestion. Much appreciated
+1 vote
answered by (220 points) 1

This situation is a painful but good insight to what lays ahead for you as a married couple. Use his reluctance to confront the situation as a starting point for a dialog with him....”honey, it must be hard to see your family treat you this way....why do yuwould think they do it?” An honest non-judgemental conversation is the sign for good partnership.”

Welcome to LifeIsOkEvenWhen ( hits the shan). A place where you can either ask others to find positive silver-linings to your situations or practice finding silver-linings yourself. Silver-linings nudge you in towards being a little more positive every time you practice them.
Please support us by giving us a like on Facebook!
If you feel that my work has helped you and you'd like to support my mission to spread positive ideas, help people practice positive thoughts, help you find positive energy, please consider making a donation below.